- 31.4 ha of zoning potential, more than 90,000 m² of tertiary sector projetcs, including 31,000 m² of turnkey projects
- 3 facilities with a regional influence: Alpexpo congress centre, Polesud skating rink, Grand'Place shopping centre
- 30,000 inhabitants, 70 ha of green spaces, 13 university students facilities
1. The Gare d'Echirolles neighborhood
Served by the future metropolitan RER, this district will benefit from a mobility proposition favorable to the development of tertiary real estate and services. From 2022, it will be home to the ATOS campus, its European artificial intelligence centre, as well as the research centre and ARTELIA's head office.
2022/ Atos-Bull real estate: potential for tertiary development and services
3.4 ha of land-development potential
2. A predominantly productive real estate proposition on the former Allibert industrial site
A 9.5 ha metropolitan zoning reserve, this industrial wasteland from the former Allibert factories is close to the major accounts of GE Hydro, SAMSE and Caterpillar. The project will provide a real estate proposition integrated into the urban fabric, combining functionality, accessibility and respect for the environment.
2023/ Marketing of the first batch
9.5 ha of land deposit
3. Grand'Place, Cours de l'Europe: a reinvented urban centre
The project begins with the construction of an ambitious public square connecting the Grand'Place shopping centre, its project of restaurants-terraces, the exchange centre and the Prémalliance island: great real estate potential in the metropolitan area with a tertiary and service focus.
2022/ Renovation and extension of the shopping centre
2023/ Opac-Premalliance land development: potential for tertiary development and services (1.83 ha)
2.48 ha of land deposit
4. An attractive hub around Alpexpo
As an event facility of national renown, the conference centre designed by architect Jean Prouvé is undergoing major renovation work. Its opening onto the district is an opportunity to develop new estates, the programming of which is under study. Adjacent, the DXC site is undergoing an ambitious technological transformation in the tertiary sector.
2020-2025/ Alpexpo renovation
14.2 ha of property development